Easter cards are made and ready for posting. Another stamp company that I love North woods. These cards embossed,water colored, glittered, watercolor paper is needed. And I used tombow markers for more depth. And I used a water brush.Love these stamps
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner
Oh, so much fun...
The stamp that I use from sweet pea. I uses copic paper,copic markers, Starlight pen. These were really fun to color and challenging.
Easter cards are made and ready for posting. Another stamp company that I love North woods. These cards embossed,water colored, glittered, watercolor paper is needed. And I used tombow markers for more depth. And I used a water brush.Love these stamps
Easter cards are made and ready for posting. Another stamp company that I love North woods. These cards embossed,water colored, glittered, watercolor paper is needed. And I used tombow markers for more depth. And I used a water brush.Love these stamps
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
This is a book for Veronica and Freddie..... Dad and sister Barb sitting with Santa not sure of the year.....
-
Oh so much fun! Hand made flowers,using Heartfelt Creations Majestic Blooms ......Die-cut Systems, Stampin up Tulip Stamp and And...
-
Oh how sweet.... Hand cut out flowers, Hand made flowers from Heartfelt Creations die cut Systems. Stamps from Stampin Up All ...
No comments:
Post a Comment