Wanda Out West
Saturday, January 9, 2016
Photo Coasters
Photo transferring onto a stone coaster....
This is a really fun project. I learned that when
someone shares tricks.. follow them.
I think the next time I do this I will do this in black and white.
And please remember to seal....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Butterflies for you
This card is just cute, quick cut die cuts, Stamps from Judikins
To new beginings for our family enjoy...
This is a book for Veronica and Freddie..... Dad and sister Barb sitting with Santa not sure of the year.....
(no title)
Oh so much fun! Hand made flowers,using Heartfelt Creations Majestic Blooms ......Die-cut Systems, Stampin up Tulip Stamp and And...
(no title)
Oh how sweet.... Hand cut out flowers, Hand made flowers from Heartfelt Creations die cut Systems. Stamps from Stampin Up All ...
No comments:
Post a Comment